Here is how we handle information about your visit to our web site:
HIPAA, which stands for the American Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, is a set of rules to be followed by doctors, hospitals and other health care providers. HIPAA took effect on April 14, 2006. HIPAA helps ensure that all medical records, medical billing, and patient accounts meet certain consistent standards with regard to documentation, handling and privacy.
In addition, HIPAA requires that all patients be able access their own medical records, correct errors or omissions, and be informed how personal information is shared used. Other provisions involve notification of privacy procedures to the patient.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, do searches, read pages, or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. No information about users/visitors will be sold, shared, or utilized in any commercial way. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "company.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
- the type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- the date and time you access our site;
- the searches you make;
- the pages you visit; and
- if you linked to this site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors -- to learn about the number of visitors to our site, what part of the site they are interested in, how long they use the site, and the types of technology our visitors use. WE DO NOT TRACK OR RECORD INFORMATION ABOUT THE IDENTITY OF INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR VISITS.
Sometimes we write a small file on the user's computer called a "session cookie." Session cookies automatically expire when users leave a Web site; session cookies retain information only during the session or for the purpose of completing a particular online transaction, without any capacity to track users over time and across different web sites. Other than a session cookie, and the six items described above, we do not obtain any information from the user or the user's computer. We do not use "persistent cookies" and fully comply with the HHS IRM Policy for Usage of Persistent Cookies, this policy prohibits the use of persistent cookies and permits the use of session cookies.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If send us e-mail, or send a message via our "Contact Form", your identity and the contents of your message are covered by the Privacy Act. Be assured that:
- The information will not be shared with anyone not on the staff of CIMA Medical Centers.
- Your e-mail address will not be provided to any third party or used for any electronic mailing lists - Government or private.
- We do not create individual profiles with the e-mail information you provide or to give it to any other organizations.
- The e-mail material, including your e-mail address and/or name will in no way be correlated or linked to the material that is automatically collected as described above.
- We do not collect information for commercial marketing.
The only exceptions to item 4 above would be pursuant to a bona fide Court Order.
The use we will make of your information is to:
- Consider your suggestions
- Possibly respond directly to you for clarification.
- Process your request for materials if you make one.
- Try and answer your questions if you ask them.
Links to Other Sites
Intrusion & Detection
This site is protected by various provisions of Title 18, U.S. Code. Violations of Title 18 are subject to criminal prosecution in federal court.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
CIMA Medical Centers
1321 S. Rainbow Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
Phone: (702) 476-2287
Fax: (702) 476-2035
Robert Webb, PA-C
Charles R Drew University Of Medicine And Science
Specialty in Family Practice, Minor Injury and Internal Medicine.
"When it comes to our Patient's, their satisfaction and care are our number one priority."
Virgilio Siu, PA-C
When it comes to Patient Care, we focus on communication, attention and quality. As a healthcare professional our job is to listen and approach each health need with complete ethicacy.
Dr. Israel J. Alvarado, MD
Morehouse School Of Medicine
More than 10 years of experience in Las Vegas area, now serving the Hispanic Community at CIMA Medical Center, Eastern Location, please call for your appointment.